This recipe always comes to my mind when kids are visiting my house, I bet they will love this snack. It’s very easy to make and adult also can’t resist from trying one though they are ON no junk diet.
Generally, I will make everything ready for chutney and paneer for guests arrival, Once they are at home will deep fry and serve them.
It’s not just paneer pakora, there is a hidden twist of mild spice chutney, which makes this dish very special compared to just a normal paneer pakora which I feel is little boring as there is no taste or flavor in paneer; it tastes bland.
Watch the making of paneer snacks here
- Pudina 1 cup
- Coriander ½ cup
- Cumin Powder ½ Tsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Green Chili 1
- Lemon Juice ½ Tsp
- Besan Flour 1 Cup
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Baking Soda ¼
- Red Chili Powder 1Tsp
- Add all the ingredients listed under Chutney section and grind them to a fine paste, while grinding add just 1 or 2 spoons of water, not more.
- Cut paneer into bite size pieces, watch the video on how you can cut into small size.
- Sandwich chutney between two paneer pieces.
- To make the batter, mix the ingredients listed under ingredient section, add water little by little to get dosa batter consistency
- Now dip the paneer and chutney sandwich into batter, drop them in hot oil