Who doesn’t like Dominos Choco Lava Cake, I never knew it was so easy till I tried this recipe.
All credits to Gemma Stafford, she is a baker from California and she has a youtube channel with great easy baking recipes.
I am planning to try few more recipes from her collection and in future, you may find them on this blog.
Molten Choco Lava Cake is easy to make and tastes as delicious as the ones we buy from dominos.
It’s summer holidays time, Suprise your children with this recipe and share your moments.
I have used Morde Dark chocolate cake, Here is the link on Amazon.
Video Molten Choco Lava Cake
- Dark Chocolate1/2 Cup or 120 Grams
- Unsalted Butter ⅜ Cup or 85 Grams
- Sugar ¼ cup
- 2 Full eggs
- 2 Egg yolks
- Maida ¼ cup
- Melt the Chocolate and butter, on a double boiler, you can use a microwave as well.
- Set aside to cool it down to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, add Sugar, 2 full eggs, and 2 egg yolks, beat them using the hand mixer until it's fluffy and pale. it takes about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stop the hand mixer and stir in the chocolate mixture and combine them until chocolate incorporates well.
- sift the Maida flour to the egg and chocolate mixture, fold them gently, If you over mix, a cake will become hard.
- Butter the tea cups or oven-safe paper cups
- Preheat oven to 200C and bake them 10 to 13 minutes.
- Once it's baked, let it sit or a minute and Enjoy your Molten Choco lava cake
Depending on how much lava you like it, you could make the next batch.