Here I come with an another easy and crunchy snack Makai Paneer Pakoda (Corn Paneer Fritters), Bangalore has been quite hot these days also there is a hope of rain, so let’s get prepared to enjoy the monsoon season to its fullest with easy and scrumptious snacks.
Makai paneer pakoda is a deep fried flavored fritter of corn and cottage cheese ( paneer) and it can be easily prepared within 10 – 15 minutes. after tasting these pakodas, I am sure you will thank yourself for trying such a flavourful snacks.
Enjoy these Pakodas with tomato ketchup or with mint coriander chutney.
Let’s go through how to make this delicious Makai Paneer Pakoda at home.
Here is the video of Makai Paneer Pakoda
- 200g paneer
- 1 cup, onions, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup, coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 corn
- 2-inch ginger piece, grated
- 1 teaspoon, green chili, ground to a coarse paste
- 1 teaspoon, cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon, Ajwain (carom seeds)
- 1 teaspoon, red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon, turmeric
- ¾ cup, chickpea flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Chop Onion, Coriander leaves finely, and grind green chilies to a coarse paste
- Grind Corn to a coarse paste in blender or chopper
- Crumble the paneer
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil, mix well
- Heat enough oil in the deep bottom pan. Once the oil is hot, make a small blob of a mixture and gently slide it into hot oil. Fry on medium high heat until golden brown and crisp.
- Take them out on absorbent kitchen towel. Repeat the same for the remaining mixture.
- Serve them hot and crisp with green coriander-mint chutney or ketchup.