As I said in my previous blog post, let’s continue the marathon of eggless baking and this time lets bake an eggless chocolate cake.
The below eggless recipe is super simple and easy, the best part is no condensed milk and butter is used here. I hope you enjoy this simple chocolate cake.
- Baking powder- ½ tsp
- Baking soda- 1 tsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder- 6 tbsp
- Granulated Sugar- ¾ cup
- Vegetable oil/ Olive oil- ½ cup
- Hot coffee- ¼ cup (1 tsp of coffee in ¼ cup hot water)
- Milk- ¼ cup
- Yogurt- ¼ cup (beaten)
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- salt - ¼ Tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- In a bowl Mix all the wet ingredients i.e curd, milk, oil and vanilla essence, Keep it aside.
- In a large bowl mix all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugar. 4. 4 Mix in with the dry ingredients. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Now add the hot coffee and mix again, No need to over mix, a Just lump-free batter is enough.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Spread the batter evenly. Bake for about 30 min.
- Insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake.
- The cake is ready if the toothpick comes out clean or with few moist crumbs.
- Cool the cake for 10 minutes and then run a sharp knife around the edges of the pan and carefully remove the cake.
- Turn onto a cooling rack and leave there till cool completely.
2. If you need more sweetness , increased the powdered sugar quantity from ¾ cup to 1 cup