When I need the inspiration to cook or if am looking for ideas for crafts I usually land on Pinterest. It’s such an amazing place to look for ideas. So, while I was looking for another baking recipe these crinkles pictures captured my eyes. First thought was it could be a tough one, to my surprise when I scrolled down to check the recipe it was pretty easy and the best part is its a No butter cookie.
I tried them immediately and loved the cookies, its very easy just mix, refrigerate and bake. These are chocolaty and fudgy cookies.
If you want the cookies to be crispier bake it for a little longer; for me, it tasted best when it was crispy at the edges and fudgy inside.
- ¾ Cup + 3 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ Cup oil ( Any flavourless oil)
- ½ Cup Cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl; add egg one by one, beating until well blended. add vanilla. sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt well.
- Cover; refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, at least 6 hours.
- Heat oven to 180 c. Lightly grease the cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops are crackled. Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 16 cookies.